Today I made a delicious strawberry banana smoothie bowl that I wanted to share with you guys! It is so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
-strawberries and bananas
-greek yogurt (or any yogurt you prefer)
-a little ice
-granola (I used vanilla almond)
-mini mochi (optional)
1. First start slicing bananas and strawberries! Put it in a blender along with half a cup of greek yogurt
2. Take a tablespoon of chia seeds, acai powder, and agave sweetener and pour it into the blender
3. Add a handful of crushed ice into the blender
4. Blend until you like the texture
5. Pour your smoothie into a bowl and layer granola on top
6. Add on a dash of shredded coconut, leftover sliced bananas, strawberries, and my favorite part is adding mini mochi pieces on top!
After making this delicious smoothie bowl, I went to Little Tokyo! I took the metro for the first time and walked a little until I arrived. Little Tokyo is my new favorite place! I love it even better than china town. There were so many amazing restaurants, stores, and so much beautiful art to look at!